Ann Arbor Civic Theatre began in 1929 with the casual staging of shows in members' homes, simply for the love of theatre. As an amateur organization, the love of theatre is paramount to us. As has always been true, revenue from ticket sales alone cannot cover the entire cost of operating our community theater.
40% of our income must come from donations, such as memberships.
Please help us offer another stellar season and ensure that we foster a love of theatre in you and generations to come!
We offer membership at several levels:
- Member : $50-$99 a year; includes participation in productions, one free workshop per year, voting rights at the annual meeting
- Star: $100-$249 a year; includes all above plus recognition in each main stage program, invitations to special events
- Director: $250-$499 a year; includes all above
- Benefactor: $500-$999 a year; includes all above
- Producer: $1000+ a year; includes all above
Many companies offer a Matching Funds program. Please ask your company if they'll match your membership dollars to us. A bonus!
Join us as a supporter of this vibrant and venerable institution!