90th Anniversary Logo Design Contest
Logo Contest rules
- This contest is being held by Ann Arbor Civic Theatre. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- No purchase necessary.
- Purchase does not enhance chance of winning.
- Void where prohibited.
- Entries must be received by 11:59 PM EDT Wednesday, May 1, 2019.
- Entries must be the original work of the submitter, and may not contain any copyrighted images or objects. Must be 18 or older to enter, and a Michigan resident. Only one entry per person.
- Ann Arbor Civic Theatre reserves the right to discard any incomplete or confusing entries, and any entry not submitted in accordance with promotion rules.
- Submission of an entry shall constitute acceptance of the promotion rules and a waiver of any and all claims against Ann Arbor Civic Theatre related to the promotion
- To enter:
Via Facebook: post your proposed logo design with the hashtag #a2ctlogo to our Facebook page. www.facebook.com/annarborcivictheatre
Via Instagram: post your proposed logo design with the hashtag #a2ctlogo and tag @annarborcivictheatre
Via Email: submit your logo design to 90thSeason@a2ct.org
- The winning artist will receive inclusion of their logo in all A2CT promotional materials, credit and bio in all A2CT programs and on the A2CT website for the duration of the 2019-2020 season, an invitation to our 90th anniversary celebration, and two tickets for all 6 mainstage shows for the 2019-2020 season.
- Winner will be announced Friday, May 3, 2019 via A2CT social media and website.
- To provide a benchmark for the criteria with which A2CT will select the winning logo, we have created a set of values for artists to consider. Of course, as with any great design, we welcome you to break the rules and show us better ideas than we can come up with!
Surprise us! Show us something new!
Give us an idea which is fresh but will not look dated by end of the year!
We use our logo on everything we send out and over different media: websites, email, posters, programs, etc….show us how we can effectively use your logo in all media.
When using our logo, we’ll need to be able to use it in formats large and small (banners, posters, programs, postcards). Readability and impact at all sizes is extremely important.
Our “trademark” color is purple, and to that effect, we are looking to establish a deep purple based color palette for all of our materials, but we are open to suggestion. Do remember that it should work as a black & white logo too.
- Appropriate Aspect Ratio & Footprint
The aspect ratio of a logo is the relationship between a logo’s height and it’s width. Bottom line, we don’t want a logo that’s too tall, or too wide.
- Winning design will be selected by a panel consisting of A2CT leadership.
- By entering a submission, contestants agree to be contacted by A2CT through the information provided. For entries submitted via Facebook or Instagram, contestants agree that A2CT and its affiliates may like and share their posts.
- These promotion rules may be amended at any time by A2CT management without prior notice.